It’s a promising new year, opportunities abound for entrepreneurs and corporate executives alike. What actions to take requires a sharp focus on what’s important. It could be improving the business processes, or elevating people skills, or revamping the product. The best time to bring in a business coach who matches up with your long term goals was yesterday, the next best time is now. Why? Everything you do, every business decision must be based on the right things. Knowing your own strengths helps, but knowing what actions to take for areas best delegated to others is a business leader’s responsibility.
Small business people easily recognize when they are all over the map running their own show, even if they don’t talk much about it. Some are extremely creative while the “nuts and bolts” side of their business suffers. Others are more left-brained, challenged by how to create a brand while being great at putting systems into place. –FORBES
Five Important Questions Where Your Answers Matter
- Would you like to work ON your business and not IN your business?
- Would you like your employees to be fully engaged and productive?
- Would you like to be the master of your calendar and not the have your calendar be your master?
- Do you have written business goals? Objectives? Results? Development?
- Do you have a written plan on how you are going to achieve your business goals?